Thursday 5 February 2009

Irregular Miniatures 42mm




I like this scale, 42mm, and Irregular have made quite a few figures for this period (League of Augsburg and Marlburian) both in a traditional old style and one with a more contemporary sculpting approach. If anyone has units of these painted up I'd love to see them - I have a soft spot for the larger scales. Maybe it's because they are more like traditional toy soldiers. When I was sculpting a lot I found this scale quite the best to sculpt in, 25mm just seemed too damn small. Also they aren't so small that you can't photograph them. The price doesn't seem too expensive either, if you have small units.




4 comments:

Bluebear Jeff said...

How much do they cost?


-- Jeff

Ralphus said...

£1.25 per foot figure - so those 4 figures would cost a fiver...not bad for that scale

Bluebear Jeff said...

So that would be about $2.25 Canadian each (plus shipping, of course). That isn't bad at all.

Thank you for the response.


-- Jeff

tradgardmastare said...

I'm tempted- hellllllppp!
Alan